Record Breaking March
Simply unreal.
No other way to describe the weather in Northwest Ohio so far for the month of March. Today's temperature high was 85. The previous record set in 1921 was 74. Yesterday was a record too. It was 81. It is almost scary how nice it has been. I have never seen the magnolia trees in full bloom this time of year. I would suggest that we are about a full month ahead of normal.
Seems that I have not been around much lately here on the island. I won't tender any excuses. I have not been doing so well in many facets of life and frankly didn't really want to dig too deep into any of them. Perhaps.... things will turn up soon.
State basketball tournament begins in two days. I won't be going on Thursday for certain and it is doubtful for Friday. What has happened to me?
Keep a smile on.... keep plugging away.... and know that if the weather continues like this, classroom management will be a major battle this year.
No other way to describe the weather in Northwest Ohio so far for the month of March. Today's temperature high was 85. The previous record set in 1921 was 74. Yesterday was a record too. It was 81. It is almost scary how nice it has been. I have never seen the magnolia trees in full bloom this time of year. I would suggest that we are about a full month ahead of normal.
Seems that I have not been around much lately here on the island. I won't tender any excuses. I have not been doing so well in many facets of life and frankly didn't really want to dig too deep into any of them. Perhaps.... things will turn up soon.
State basketball tournament begins in two days. I won't be going on Thursday for certain and it is doubtful for Friday. What has happened to me?
Keep a smile on.... keep plugging away.... and know that if the weather continues like this, classroom management will be a major battle this year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home