Sunday, July 01, 2012

The Island Turns 6

Windsor Island is six years old today.

This place has been a god send for me. It has allowed me to be connected to a place to open and clear my mind.  It has allowed me to examine all sorts of issues and ideas. A very big thank you to the creator of blogspot.com.  I genuinely don't know where I would be without your creation.

July is here.  It has been unusually hot with last Thursday reaching 103.  That was a brutal day, especially in the afternoon.

Traveling West today to visit before traveling way way way West next Saturday.  I do not in any shape fashion or form think that this particular installment will be a good trip to California.  I am doing my best to keep an open mind about the San Diego portion of the adventure, but I am in no way looking forward to the Northern part of the trip.   We shall see.

This sixth anniversary finds me in trouble as far as motivation and physical health. The motivation is possibly as low as it has ever been in my adult life.  I personally can not remember  ever being so completely lazy and uninspired.  In some ways it reminds me of the summer of 1976.   But I think this could be worse.... No.... I know that it is worse.  Physically...  my inactivity is basically killing me.  I have to get moving.... some every day.... or soon.... there will be no movement.  Literally... there will be no movement.

So there you have it.... six years and 270 posts later.... another year passed on the Island....    Smile and have a piece of cake today to celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home