July..... Third
It is Tuesday July 3, 2012.
I am unmotivated. It worries me a great deal.
What am I going to do? When will I want to do something again? What is wrong with me? I just simply don't want to do anything. Perhaps... this is a good thing and I am just missing the point. Somehow though, I just feel like I am waiting for something...... but I don't even know what it is.
Ultra unmotivated.
I am unmotivated. It worries me a great deal.
What am I going to do? When will I want to do something again? What is wrong with me? I just simply don't want to do anything. Perhaps... this is a good thing and I am just missing the point. Somehow though, I just feel like I am waiting for something...... but I don't even know what it is.
Ultra unmotivated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home