Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 13 Is Behind Me



Yesterday I drove to Marion to complete the exit interview that is required for the class that I took this summer.  It was about three hours worth of driving for a fifteen minute "informal" interview.  

The anxiety that I had prior to the interview was incredible.  The days leading up to the interview were brutal on me and everyone around me.  I lost my appetite, my motivation, my sense of humor, and most importantly my sense of perspective.  I don't have a clue why this happened.  It is now behind me.... and on to the next thing.

This morning I have been up since about 3:45 a.m.  I was dreaming.... and was awakened by what I thought was #1 or #2 calling out for me.  It was a pretty distinct "dad".  I don't know for certain, but I think I may be coming unglued. 

Summer vacation is winding down.  

Raining this morning and it is nice and cool..... would be great to take advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home