Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Saturday in August...



The morning has been a smooth one ...  so far.

I am a little distressed that I have not made better use of the time available, but I suppose I should embrace the opportunity to just enjoy the things that I like.   It is just so different than what my life use to be while AD.

Listening this morning to a Neil Young concert from 1994.  Good solo stuff.   Very good.  I particularly like one song that he performed called Southern Pacific.   Just like it...   Period.

No trip back to Bryan this weekend as Pop has his meeting tomorrow and Suzanne is headed to the bridal show with #2's woman.   I presented the idea of going to Cleveland to see the Indians take on the Yankees to #2....   He seemed eager, but will have to see where work is for him.  I won't make the mistake again of not putting things in perspective when it comes to spending time at the ball park with either of them....  It is one of the larger regrets when I think about #1 and I going a few years back and me worrying about the stinking weather....  Perhaps opportunity will knock... again for #1, but I don't see it...

Football won last night convincingly 34-12.  Never trailed, and just played well.... very well....

It is the last Saturday in August....   One of my all time favorite months is just around the corner....   I certainly hope that I can enjoy it a little.... in the meantime.... August has one last week to give up......   "something is missing but something is found"  ...  hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home