Sunday, September 30, 2012

Harvest Moon.... Good Bye September

September 2012 comes to a close tonight.  In fact it is about 3 hours and twenty minutes away.  I have not been a quality blogger this month.  I, for whatever reason just did not attend to the Island.  That is a shame, because I have been the full range of engaged and disengaged.

This weekend was spent at home.  Football timing on Friday night, furnace man on Saturday afternoon, and powder puff football on Sunday night.  Some serious house cleaning took place on Saturday morning and that was/is a good thing.  No... a great thing.  It always seems like it takes company for house cleaning to get serious.   Maybe the secret to a better situation is to invite more people......    

Baseball at the major league level is pretty entertaining this fall.  The Orioles have put themselves into a pretty good situation.  They are tied for first with three games to go.  Those games are in Tampa.  That will be rough, but they won't have to face David Price who is pitching really well these days for the Rays.  The Yankees take on Boston.  Boston is awful and just going through the motions.  But ... if there is one upside of that series, it would have to a fun thing for the Red Sox to keep the Yankees from winning the division.....    Bottom line... a great finish is in store.

It is good to be here..... I need to be more diligent..... in the meantime..... here comes my favorite month of the year..... October.  I can't wait for the color.....

peace.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home