Friday, October 12, 2012

October Solo

October and I have one of the solo weekends on my plate. What should I do with it? Well...... for starters the Orioles are playing game five of the division series in New York. That begins at 5:00 p.m. With a little luck.... and some timely hitting, the birds can advance to see Detroit. Would be a good thing..... a very good thing...... The game between those people and the Orioles should be over tonight somewhere near 9:00 p.m. I suspect that I won't be long for this world tonight since I have been up multiple nights in a row past midnight watching playoff baseball. As for Saturday, I do not have a plan. The weather is pretty iffy with rain showers in the forecast. The Bryan people are unavailable, and I suspect so are the Clyde residents...... That leaves me flying solo..... Solo in October.... So.... I hope to stop through here a few times over the next few days to wander through a few different ideas. In the meantime.... let's root the Orioles onward.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home