Friday, November 09, 2012

November Again


Difficult to imagine the fact that November has arrived yet again.  It has been a bumpy start on a month that normally rolls through pretty quickly.
 
 
Last weekend was spent mourning the passing of one of my very closest friend's mom. Her mom was 92.  A great woman in so many ways.  It was hard to see the loss on every one's face.  I spent Friday evening house-sitting while the funeral showing was happening.  It certainly was a flashback to days from the late 1970's..... in so many ways it is hard to figure out where 35+ years have gone.
 
Today is a non-school day.  Parent/teacher conferences have been the past two days and for the most part were uneventful.  It just seems as if I rarely get all of the things accomplished that I seek to complete.  Sometimes it is my own direct fault, other times... well.... colleagues come to "visit".  I am guilty as charged.
 
I have not made war on leaves this fall.  It is one of two projects I must complete today. The other job is a hair cut.  Our never ending attempt to control nature.
 
Enjoy the opportunity I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home