Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012


It is mid-morning Christmas Eve, 2012.  I have to admit to being a little strange so far this day.  I have been awake since a little before 5:00 a.m.  I had some very unusual dreams last night. I also have been pouting around ever since #1 called last night......  I just felt disrespected and have been pouting it up ever since.....

This afternoon I will be headed to Bryan.....   It seems odd to me that the Oberlin contingent has not communicated any plans.  I don't count on sister #2 to communicate.....  It just isn't her style.

I have found a pretty good ambient station on Itunes.....  Pretty relaxing.

There is a pressing need to get hopping on my wrapping of gifts.... I don't really enjoy doing that... but it is part of the season and the routine.  There is an outside chance for snow tonight.... that would be a good thing for the holiday....

It appears that I will have a couple of days going solo here soon.....  I am sort of dreading it... perhaps I can engage myself in a project that will be motivational.... maybe not...  we shall see.

In the mean time....  Merry Christmas....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home