Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sun..... Winter.... Break Begins

Winter break sort of began yesterday.  A great deal of time was spent finishing the shopping, followed by the Defiance at Whitmer game.  

Friday night went ok despite my ultra bad attiude..... The trip and the evening went ok.  #2 and his fiance drove on their own.  It was better than I had anticipated....

Saturday a.m. I finished my shopping along with exchanging the phone that was bought for me.  Ended up with an Iphone 5.  It is a nice device.  I am learning and that I suppose is a positive.  Suzanne ended up with a Galaxy III.  Verizon was pretty civil all in all. 

The basketball game was brutal.  Defiance was overmatched at every spot on the court. Final was something close to 51-24. It was particularly awkward with people after the game.  Seemed like so little to say... so little in common.   It hasn't always been like that.  Sort of sad that it has become like that.

Today has been low key....  learning about the Iphone.  The learning curve has not been to bad. I am sure that there are more things to learn.

On the last note... this posting is being done on a new HP Probook that school has issued to us.  Seems nice... the keyboard has a nice feel, but the screen is very different.  It is pretty fast so far and that is a nice thing......

"Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress." - John Wooden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home