On June and Other Things
June 13.... Twelve days since I last visited the Island.
It is interesting that the past twelve days have withered away and I don't feel so sad about them.
I managed to take in six games at the state baseball tournament this past weekend. It is very notable that Defiance won a state title in Division 2. Their coach is a class act in every sense of the term. It was good to just sit back and soak in the tournament. The games were played in Columbus at Huntington Park. It is a very nice facility and with truly general admission seating, you certainly can not complain about seats.
Last night.... a wave of storms past through the area. Some serious rain.... and some wind.... I have to shamefully admit to being a little anxious as the event was actually happening, but for the most part, just rain.....
This morning is cool and breezy, with the sun just now popping out. It feels really pretty good today.
I should motivate and get a few things accomplished, but... I just don't seem to be able to pull start my motivation motor. I am, in my humble opinion, IN TROUBLE.....
It is interesting that the past twelve days have withered away and I don't feel so sad about them.
I managed to take in six games at the state baseball tournament this past weekend. It is very notable that Defiance won a state title in Division 2. Their coach is a class act in every sense of the term. It was good to just sit back and soak in the tournament. The games were played in Columbus at Huntington Park. It is a very nice facility and with truly general admission seating, you certainly can not complain about seats.
Last night.... a wave of storms past through the area. Some serious rain.... and some wind.... I have to shamefully admit to being a little anxious as the event was actually happening, but for the most part, just rain.....
This morning is cool and breezy, with the sun just now popping out. It feels really pretty good today.
I should motivate and get a few things accomplished, but... I just don't seem to be able to pull start my motivation motor. I am, in my humble opinion, IN TROUBLE.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home