Girls Weekend 2013
Here we are again at the annual Girls Away weekend.....
This year's destination is Grand Rapids..... a nice bed and breakfast.....
I am glad I began the push to get the tradition off the ground. I footed the bill for Thursday night at Levis Commons and then... they were on their own.....
#2's car is back on the road..... He came from work to pick me up about 3:45 or so yesterday.... with an incredibly dirty Focus..... Mud... everywhere.....
Drove him to Fremont to pick up his challenger..... and then on to AAA to get him a membership... and $96 later..... we departed company.... He sent me a fine text last night thanking me..... It was a nice expression of gratitude.... sincerely... a great send on his part.
Tis a gray overcast day...... The birds are having a great time this morning.... Cardinals are ruling... but not by much over the robins.....
Thursday's meeting in Columbus was interesting... I did learn some things.... and I am somewhat happy that I now have knowledge..... But..... it doesn't make the decisions ahead any easier...
In the mean time...... enjoy the Girls' weekend away.... with the solitude.
This year's destination is Grand Rapids..... a nice bed and breakfast.....
I am glad I began the push to get the tradition off the ground. I footed the bill for Thursday night at Levis Commons and then... they were on their own.....
#2's car is back on the road..... He came from work to pick me up about 3:45 or so yesterday.... with an incredibly dirty Focus..... Mud... everywhere.....
Drove him to Fremont to pick up his challenger..... and then on to AAA to get him a membership... and $96 later..... we departed company.... He sent me a fine text last night thanking me..... It was a nice expression of gratitude.... sincerely... a great send on his part.
Tis a gray overcast day...... The birds are having a great time this morning.... Cardinals are ruling... but not by much over the robins.....
Thursday's meeting in Columbus was interesting... I did learn some things.... and I am somewhat happy that I now have knowledge..... But..... it doesn't make the decisions ahead any easier...
In the mean time...... enjoy the Girls' weekend away.... with the solitude.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home