Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back At It

The past week has brought me back to the routine of my job.  While Monday was the first "official" day, the first day I had students was Tuesday.  It is the beginning of my 47th year of starting school.   I am fairly certain that it is/was my next to last. 

My frame of mind has become pretty negative about my profession and that is a signal that it is time to go.  I refuse to be like so many of the negative ones who hang on way past time to go and proceed to drag as many down as they can.  I simply refuse.

My schedule is pretty normal.... World History, APUSH, Planning, World History on maroon days and Planning, Civil War, Civil War, AP Government and Politics on gray days.  Other than planning first period gray..... pretty typical.

I am making use of a new tool called my big campus.  It is a blend of twitter and facebook. It is ok.... but it is only week 1.   We shall see.

It was melt down Friday a.m. for me about #1. Some days.... it is just ugly.  I have to be stronger..... it is just so hard when he was so important to me.... and he just grows farther and farther away every day......   It is a blight on my soul.

Let's see August out of here on a positive note some how..... only 6 days left after today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home