On Snow... and Visitors
More snow has fallen.... another 4 inches....
It took about an hour and twenty minutes to clear the sidewalk and the drive. Suzanne was a great help. The snow is now over five feet high on the north side of the drive out near the road. The icicles that are hanging from the eaves are growing today as the afternoon temperature is supposed to top out in the mid-thirties.
After I came back in and such, I found out that she informed her family of my inability to find a snow blower belt that will work. Come to find out now... her brother is coming after going to Paulding to find a belt. Never mind that he doesn't know the length, nor the model number of the snow blower.... Bottom line.... I hate it. Period. I do not need her brother helping me with anything. EVER
Now... to wait out the rest of the day... and to go to sleep so I can spend another day fighting this terrible sinus event.
Very much a D/D- day.
It took about an hour and twenty minutes to clear the sidewalk and the drive. Suzanne was a great help. The snow is now over five feet high on the north side of the drive out near the road. The icicles that are hanging from the eaves are growing today as the afternoon temperature is supposed to top out in the mid-thirties.
After I came back in and such, I found out that she informed her family of my inability to find a snow blower belt that will work. Come to find out now... her brother is coming after going to Paulding to find a belt. Never mind that he doesn't know the length, nor the model number of the snow blower.... Bottom line.... I hate it. Period. I do not need her brother helping me with anything. EVER
Now... to wait out the rest of the day... and to go to sleep so I can spend another day fighting this terrible sinus event.
Very much a D/D- day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home