Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Marching Onward

Today is March 30.

I have not been very reliable for the Island.  Mostly I am lazy.  Mostly.....

I can not honestly say that I don't have time to devote to the Island.... I am just lacking motivation.  Almost everyday I am awake before 5:00 a.m.  I take care of my usual routine of email, pixdaus, huddle, and a couple of different newspapers.  It just seems like I should be able to find 20 to 30 minutes to jot down a few items here on the Island.   Lazy.

Last weekend was the 92nd Boys State Basketball Tournament.  #2 and wife went along on Friday night and we took in four games on Saturday. It was a pretty nice time all in all.  I was able to get around pretty good.  I got to sit with Mr. Morrison the first two games on Saturday.  It was almost like old times.  Almost.

One of my very first players won a championship in division IV. He had a great team that went undefeated on the season and not only won the tournament, but was also #1 in the Associated Press poll.  Bottom line?   Class act in every way.

It  is spring break this week.  I would like to go see the Orioles at Detroit.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  The weather forecast isn't too friendly.  I am taking a let's wait and see how the weather is before committing.

It is a quite morning here on the Island.  A nice sunrise in process. I need to get back to my photography hobby.  I think I may have lost some of my skill there due to lack of use.  We shall see.

Let's have a good week.  Let's stop in on the Island at least once or twice, and most importantly... let's find some motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home