Anticipation of Solitude
Moving ever closer to the solitude that comes with the upcoming girls' weekend. It will begin Wednesday afternoon and will last through Sunday evening. I both look forward to it and dread it at the same time..... It is somewhat ironic that it will encompass July 18 this year..... We shall see what that brings....
Some progress has been made on dad's estate issues.... but... there are still some loose ends out there. I just know that I am going to have to make some very hard decisions here soon about whether or not to buy the house. I took care of the hospital bill as well as his Discover bill.... I took care of his tax bill on the real estate. I simply am removing all the reasons she has to procrastinate. I will no longer be held hostage. Period. She will not hold all the cards on me.... ever.
Sometimes.... I get upset ... but... I am pretty sure after analyzing, that I am far more upset with him than I am with her. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that she is not capable. She simply is out of touch. She has no reference points and can not be a leader in any shape fashion or form. She is simply without clue. He was attracted to that for some reason.... but I personally find it repulsive.
I am not so proud of this post. It reveals some pretty dark corners of my character. Perhaps it is good that solitude arrives this week on the island..... It will be time for some serious reflection.
Some progress has been made on dad's estate issues.... but... there are still some loose ends out there. I just know that I am going to have to make some very hard decisions here soon about whether or not to buy the house. I took care of the hospital bill as well as his Discover bill.... I took care of his tax bill on the real estate. I simply am removing all the reasons she has to procrastinate. I will no longer be held hostage. Period. She will not hold all the cards on me.... ever.
Sometimes.... I get upset ... but... I am pretty sure after analyzing, that I am far more upset with him than I am with her. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that she is not capable. She simply is out of touch. She has no reference points and can not be a leader in any shape fashion or form. She is simply without clue. He was attracted to that for some reason.... but I personally find it repulsive.
I am not so proud of this post. It reveals some pretty dark corners of my character. Perhaps it is good that solitude arrives this week on the island..... It will be time for some serious reflection.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home