Hurry up and wait.....
This weekend should be an interesting time. Kevin flies in from Arizona on Thursday night and is flying back Sunday evening. Everyone is to gather on Robrock St. I am sort of leading.... "sort of". I have not been as proactive as I should have been.
I really thought that I had some things to share on the island this morning, but now that I am at the keyboard, I just am kind of sitting here. I know that I have to get motivated, or I will lose. I hate losing.
I will be back a little later today.... or early this evening to contribute a little more.... In the meantime... it is off to Pburg to work on the curriculum project.
I really thought that I had some things to share on the island this morning, but now that I am at the keyboard, I just am kind of sitting here. I know that I have to get motivated, or I will lose. I hate losing.
I will be back a little later today.... or early this evening to contribute a little more.... In the meantime... it is off to Pburg to work on the curriculum project.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home