48..... Opening Days
Today was my 48th opening day of school.
#1 was in 1966 at Lincoln elementary school in Bryan, Ohio. Mrs. Motter was my kindergarten teacher. I liked school a lot back then.... and for the most part I still do today.
I have been struggling physically with my right knee and ankle since spending the past weekend in Cleveland watching the Orioles lose two of three to the Indians. The Friday night game was as physically demanding for me as any ever. The seat location was fine, but the leg room and the thigh room was possibly the worst ever. BRUTAL.... I have spent almost every minute since in agony.... I hope to gain some ground soon.
I am glad that today has come and gone..... let us see what tomorrow will bring......
In the meantime...... let's plug along toward the weekend.
#1 was in 1966 at Lincoln elementary school in Bryan, Ohio. Mrs. Motter was my kindergarten teacher. I liked school a lot back then.... and for the most part I still do today.
I have been struggling physically with my right knee and ankle since spending the past weekend in Cleveland watching the Orioles lose two of three to the Indians. The Friday night game was as physically demanding for me as any ever. The seat location was fine, but the leg room and the thigh room was possibly the worst ever. BRUTAL.... I have spent almost every minute since in agony.... I hope to gain some ground soon.
I am glad that today has come and gone..... let us see what tomorrow will bring......
In the meantime...... let's plug along toward the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home