Sunday, September 21, 2014

Equinox Eve, Cutting Grass, And The Pending Purge


Autumnal equinox is a day away...... and still it seems that we have not had a summer....

September  is plodding along.... far much slower than Septembers past.

It has been a solo weekend for the most part. Suzanne is off with her family, staying in Pburg. The crowd stopped in yesterday.  It is the first time her mom has been in the house in more than ten years.....  interesting isn't it?

I spent yesterday mowing grass. First in Bryan and then here at home is where it took place. Managed to get all of the yard and the woods cut and looking pretty good.   While the physical challenge of cutting here at home took me to the brink, somehow I think it actually improved me.  This morning I have a little better flexibility and have felt a little better than I can remember in some time.

....  no Syracuse.... is a surprise.... To stay in the Golden is not.

The Orioles are playing out of their minds these days. The first division championship in 17 years.  Is there irony?  I am not foolish enough to believe that they will win more than one series.... but... the quality of their play has made for a much more upbeat summer.

The air seems so cool and fresh today after last night's front went through.....

This coming Saturday will be spent in Bryan purging.... and cleaning.  Three goals.... 1- create space, 2- eliminate clutter, 3- assigning personal responsibility to any item not purged.  If truly it is to be an "all hands on deck" sort of event, we should be able to make some major progress.....  Now if only everyone has the same goals.....  Communication will be the key...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home