October on the Wane
It is Saturday October 25, 2014...... October is on the wane....
One year ago this weekend, my father was here.... in this room.....
It has been quite some time since I have last lounged on the island. Almost a whole month. Celestially it has been a lunar eclipse and a partial solar eclipse. It has been a blood moon.
I have been pecking away at educating America..... one day at a time. There have been some success stories..... and there have been a few losses. I am slowly getting better at staying away from paper.
I have been putting off two major jobs... Now they will catch up with me all in about two weeks.... I must be more determined to see things through.
It would be good to make an arrangement to deal with Columbus.... But there is some fear that it will not solve my indecisiveness.
Football has wound down to the last week..... 4-6 is how it will end....
Be patient... enjoy the last few days of excellent leaves..... and roll on to the dreary month of November.
One year ago this weekend, my father was here.... in this room.....
It has been quite some time since I have last lounged on the island. Almost a whole month. Celestially it has been a lunar eclipse and a partial solar eclipse. It has been a blood moon.
I have been pecking away at educating America..... one day at a time. There have been some success stories..... and there have been a few losses. I am slowly getting better at staying away from paper.
I have been putting off two major jobs... Now they will catch up with me all in about two weeks.... I must be more determined to see things through.
It would be good to make an arrangement to deal with Columbus.... But there is some fear that it will not solve my indecisiveness.
Football has wound down to the last week..... 4-6 is how it will end....
Be patient... enjoy the last few days of excellent leaves..... and roll on to the dreary month of November.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home