Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Coming to a Close


It is New Year's Eve Morning.

2014 is on its deathbed....

The sun is up and bright this morning. The house is quiet. It is a chilly 13 degrees outside. December is just about gone.....

This is post #365.  Any irony?  Probably not.  Just interesting.

2014 has been a year of many firsts..... and a few lasts....  I will wander through it in a little more detail with tomorrow's annual visit from Janus.

I have been steadily pecking away at the APUSH syllabus revision.  It is not all that difficult, but I lack the serious determination to complete it.  Today will be a major push to clean it up and push it down the road to the college board.  I will need some serious grit and determination.

In the meantime....  you had best get busy if you have something to complete in 2014.... because it is almost gone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home