The Eve of 54
A quiet evening.
#2 and wife were here earlier.... It was good... A trip to Waterville for lunch and then a walk around the Antique Mall.... followed by a game of Bas-Ket where I got whacked.... Still all in all a good time. The house seems so different with company here.... way way way more alive.
It is the eve of 54... I do not welcome it.
Earlier this week sister #1 turned 50. Impossible to even contemplate. She seemed to have an outstanding attitude about it all.
Earlier today... before the guests arrived, I noted that my dad's phone had a missed call displayed... It was from a "216" area code... on his birthday at about noon or so.... hmmmm.. I don't know quite what to think.
Forecast is for snow tomorrow.... I will spend a good portion of the day alone... That is just fine by me.
There is no particular basketball game I care to witness tonight.... went to see the Bulldogs play and pretty much "handle" the Royals last night. Could have gone to Defiance to catch the Defiance v. Fairview game, but opted not to go.
Well.... guess it is time to wrap up the post.... for today.. and we can only hope for the best tomorrow.
#2 and wife were here earlier.... It was good... A trip to Waterville for lunch and then a walk around the Antique Mall.... followed by a game of Bas-Ket where I got whacked.... Still all in all a good time. The house seems so different with company here.... way way way more alive.
It is the eve of 54... I do not welcome it.
Earlier this week sister #1 turned 50. Impossible to even contemplate. She seemed to have an outstanding attitude about it all.
Earlier today... before the guests arrived, I noted that my dad's phone had a missed call displayed... It was from a "216" area code... on his birthday at about noon or so.... hmmmm.. I don't know quite what to think.
Forecast is for snow tomorrow.... I will spend a good portion of the day alone... That is just fine by me.
There is no particular basketball game I care to witness tonight.... went to see the Bulldogs play and pretty much "handle" the Royals last night. Could have gone to Defiance to catch the Defiance v. Fairview game, but opted not to go.
Well.... guess it is time to wrap up the post.... for today.. and we can only hope for the best tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home