February Snows
February has arrived and so has the snow.
About 4-5 good inches has arrived since midnight with at least another 4-5 to arrive before morning. Many of the media outlets have our area getting around 12-13 total.... but... I think they may be over. I will end the ordeal at about 8 or 9....
Hello.....
February is not usually a great month. Still winter, still cold, still..... just being February.
Motivation is pretty low today. Yesterday was spent closing my father's estate banking account, driving around NW Ohio, specifically Fulton County, and sort of supervising the boys' basketball contests at Wauseon. Nothing too stressful. It was a fairly relaxing day all in all.
Drove over to Harrison Lake State Park. I was sort of eyeballing cottages.... or more specifically if there were any cottages for sale. I didn't really realize that there are really not many cottages around the lake. It has been some time since I had been there, and... I guess my memory had just faded a bit about what was actually there. Saw two that were for sale... and both were not what I have in mind at all.
The neighbors are out and at em blowing snow.... I am pushing my start time back to 2:15 or maybe 2:45. I am not that into it where I want to actually blow more than twice today. I figure once about 2:30 or so... .and once again tonight around 7:00 or 7:30. I hope I am not too far off.
Seems as though the wind has been increasing most of the day.
Boy's basketball picked up a good road win last night. It was good to seem them hold their composure and come from behind... and finish the game. It seems that this group has a lot of different contributors. Never seems like the top two scorers are the same.
It has been a little troubling sitting with Coach Heck's people. It makes me miss him more than ever. His grandsons are an adventure to say the least. Still it is good to see Kay and be supportive of all that they are doing.
Thought I had more things to share today on the Island, but I guess not. Stay warm.... get ready for Friday's in-service presentation.... and most of all.... stay positive.
About 4-5 good inches has arrived since midnight with at least another 4-5 to arrive before morning. Many of the media outlets have our area getting around 12-13 total.... but... I think they may be over. I will end the ordeal at about 8 or 9....
Hello.....
February is not usually a great month. Still winter, still cold, still..... just being February.
Motivation is pretty low today. Yesterday was spent closing my father's estate banking account, driving around NW Ohio, specifically Fulton County, and sort of supervising the boys' basketball contests at Wauseon. Nothing too stressful. It was a fairly relaxing day all in all.
Drove over to Harrison Lake State Park. I was sort of eyeballing cottages.... or more specifically if there were any cottages for sale. I didn't really realize that there are really not many cottages around the lake. It has been some time since I had been there, and... I guess my memory had just faded a bit about what was actually there. Saw two that were for sale... and both were not what I have in mind at all.
The neighbors are out and at em blowing snow.... I am pushing my start time back to 2:15 or maybe 2:45. I am not that into it where I want to actually blow more than twice today. I figure once about 2:30 or so... .and once again tonight around 7:00 or 7:30. I hope I am not too far off.
Seems as though the wind has been increasing most of the day.
Boy's basketball picked up a good road win last night. It was good to seem them hold their composure and come from behind... and finish the game. It seems that this group has a lot of different contributors. Never seems like the top two scorers are the same.
It has been a little troubling sitting with Coach Heck's people. It makes me miss him more than ever. His grandsons are an adventure to say the least. Still it is good to see Kay and be supportive of all that they are doing.
Thought I had more things to share today on the Island, but I guess not. Stay warm.... get ready for Friday's in-service presentation.... and most of all.... stay positive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home