Winter Trudges Onward
Winter has me in its grip.
It has been another three day weekend due to deep freeze cold on Friday. Supposedly it was recorded at -19 at the Airport on Friday morning. Only -12 here on the Island. Still it was cold and it was an especially good thing that the winds were not whipping.... Saturday about 4 good inches of new snow arrived...... Once again though, I was unable to get the snow blower able to answer the call. Frustrating.
Last week was not even three full days..... We had Monday off for President's day, and then a two hour delay for brutal temperatures followed by a whole day off on Friday. When if ever will we get some rhythm and flow?
This past Monday I went to the dentist in BG. Good news .... the fix will only require a filling. I don't like the dentist's office. The dentist himself though seems pretty friendly.
I have been scouting a little for the home dogs. Friday night was a trip to Napoleon. Saturday night was a trip to Wauseon. Tomorrow will be back to Napoleon. Tuesday to Whitmer to see Defiance, and who knows where on Friday. I might go see Lima Sr. at Defiance on Saturday afternoon. We shall see....
Would give a pretty penny to see a real week of teaching... But.... Winter has me in its grip.
It has been another three day weekend due to deep freeze cold on Friday. Supposedly it was recorded at -19 at the Airport on Friday morning. Only -12 here on the Island. Still it was cold and it was an especially good thing that the winds were not whipping.... Saturday about 4 good inches of new snow arrived...... Once again though, I was unable to get the snow blower able to answer the call. Frustrating.
Last week was not even three full days..... We had Monday off for President's day, and then a two hour delay for brutal temperatures followed by a whole day off on Friday. When if ever will we get some rhythm and flow?
This past Monday I went to the dentist in BG. Good news .... the fix will only require a filling. I don't like the dentist's office. The dentist himself though seems pretty friendly.
I have been scouting a little for the home dogs. Friday night was a trip to Napoleon. Saturday night was a trip to Wauseon. Tomorrow will be back to Napoleon. Tuesday to Whitmer to see Defiance, and who knows where on Friday. I might go see Lima Sr. at Defiance on Saturday afternoon. We shall see....
Would give a pretty penny to see a real week of teaching... But.... Winter has me in its grip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home