Friday, July 31, 2015

July Wanes, School Looms, and Alone Again



It is Friday, July 31, 2015..... July gone....  It has seemed to have happened at break-neck speed this time around. Seems like it was just the 4th.... and now here we are at the end.... 31st.   Last night was an unusual occurrence in that there was a "blue moon".....  The second full moon of a calendar month....  It was out, big and bright.... and it was blue... it was very very white.

School is just around the corner..... Will it be my final one?  It will be the 49th opening day...  Logic says... maybe stick for 50.... but... there is a financial tag to it... and I hate using financial crutches to make decisions. I will have to decide.... . Maybe a return trip to Columbus will clear my mind....  In the meantime..... time to start getting ready. At minimum.... I will still be in Room 325.

This weekend.... Suzanne is off to Fort Wayne for a Women of Faith convention..... I am off to no where...   #2 has sort of been pestering to do something.... but.... I have no idea.... what it will be.  He sort of hinted at a trip to Cleveland to see arena football..... I don't have a lot of interest in that.... but... I have to be very very careful and remember June of 2008..... When I was lured to Detroit... and really wasn't into it.... and it turned out to be the last time....

One last thought.... I moved into 25th place all-time this morning.... with another #1 daily received performance.... it has been a long chase... but finally viscostatic is behind me....

Peace... and time to focus and prioritize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home