Halloween 2015
Halloween night......
Maybe just one of the tamest ones ever on Windsor Drive.
No passing out of candy.... no dressing up.... no nothing.... How sad that I have become a boring old man...... And perhaps the saddest part of it all is that I have zero desire to do any of it.
Big week ahead..... election day.... Americanism test day..... Parent teacher conference days..... High School playoff football on Friday.... Just a lot of things.....
In the meantime... as October fades away.... I will do my best to survive the time change tonight.... and the onslaught of darkness creeping deeper and deeper....
Maybe just one of the tamest ones ever on Windsor Drive.
No passing out of candy.... no dressing up.... no nothing.... How sad that I have become a boring old man...... And perhaps the saddest part of it all is that I have zero desire to do any of it.
Big week ahead..... election day.... Americanism test day..... Parent teacher conference days..... High School playoff football on Friday.... Just a lot of things.....
In the meantime... as October fades away.... I will do my best to survive the time change tonight.... and the onslaught of darkness creeping deeper and deeper....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home