October Classic and an Omen?
Watching the Cleveland Indians hosting the Chicago Cubs in the World Series game 1 tonight. It is sort of surreal..... Neither has won a World Series in some time.... Cubs... 1908..... Indians 1948....
It has been a strange few days..... I had a very good time back in Bryan cutting grass this past Friday. In fact..... The mower has been strange to start the last two or three times..... and this time was no exception.... But once rolling... it was good.
Yesterday.... a major spell at the hair cutting place..... I was a mess for awhile.... had to literally take a seat just as I was paying the bill.... got a bite to eat..... and sat in the Meijer parking lot for about 45 minutes or so.... So incredibly tired after....
Today the first quarter grades are due at midnight.... I just finished up.... Not so proud of my procrastination..... I must do better.....
It has not been good that I haven't been here in some time.... Not good.... I need to get some things shared here...... Yesterday's spell might just have been the omen to get me going.....
In the meantime.... hang tough....
It has been a strange few days..... I had a very good time back in Bryan cutting grass this past Friday. In fact..... The mower has been strange to start the last two or three times..... and this time was no exception.... But once rolling... it was good.
Yesterday.... a major spell at the hair cutting place..... I was a mess for awhile.... had to literally take a seat just as I was paying the bill.... got a bite to eat..... and sat in the Meijer parking lot for about 45 minutes or so.... So incredibly tired after....
Today the first quarter grades are due at midnight.... I just finished up.... Not so proud of my procrastination..... I must do better.....
It has not been good that I haven't been here in some time.... Not good.... I need to get some things shared here...... Yesterday's spell might just have been the omen to get me going.....
In the meantime.... hang tough....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home