Saturday, November 05, 2016

On November 5.... and Other Various Topics

Today marks three years I have been an orphan.

Today I worked on leaves in Bryan..... and was unable to get the mower to cooperate..... so so frustrating.

Today punished my ankles....

Today I listened to Seneca Square Dance by Ry Cooder.....   it was good....

Today I really missed my dad.

************************************************

It has been sort of an odd few days..... with parent-teacher conferences...... no school on Friday.... and well..... just not used to having no baseball to watch or consider......

It is also notable that the chain is intact..... but.... not via email.  I heard Silver Springs today on XM 32 . It really struck home.

Tomorrow I am headed to Oberlin.... to be social....  maybe snap a few... and mostly.... just keep in touch with Sister #1..... We shall see how it goes...

It is more than odd..... that it is November.... leaves are coming down.... but some trees are just as green as any August day....  The weather has been warm..... and we have really only had one light frost.  How can it be November 5 and only one light frost?

Time to get some rest.... tomorrow it will up and at 'em to drive east into the sun and west into the sun. Janus at his finest.

*************************************************

Did I mention that I really missed my dad today?  I missed him a lot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home