On the Quiet Side
Tis January 15..... and I have to admit to being a bit on the quiet side..... Suzanne has been at a women's church retreat since Friday, and after a strong start to being active by going to the road game on Friday night, I have clearly lost speed. The initial plan yesterday was to either go watch wrestling or the play in the afternoon, and then find a quality basketball game to take in. In reality.... none of those things came to be. I did watch on television the Bobcats lose to Eastern for the first time in something like 15 years.... but... oh well... such is the life of quiet.
Today I will muster up all that I have and go see the play that begins at 2. I am not really looking forward, but.... I must do something other than sit and look out the window, or play endless games of blackjack.
The semester is coming to a close. I have a few things to grade and it will be behind me.
Keep plugging along.... and consider making a few serious decisions as to the future later this month..... and do you absolute best not to pout around about the upcoming 56. Other people don't really care about your impending doom and gloom..... Just be quiet.....
Today I will muster up all that I have and go see the play that begins at 2. I am not really looking forward, but.... I must do something other than sit and look out the window, or play endless games of blackjack.
The semester is coming to a close. I have a few things to grade and it will be behind me.
Keep plugging along.... and consider making a few serious decisions as to the future later this month..... and do you absolute best not to pout around about the upcoming 56. Other people don't really care about your impending doom and gloom..... Just be quiet.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home