Saturday, July 01, 2017

Happy Birthday to the Island



On July 1, 2006, this blog began......   It has taken only a small amount of determination to keep it alive at least once a month since then.  433 posts prior to this one....  All in all, I can not praise enough the refuge that I have found here.  It is good sometimes to go through a little visit through the past.... although I am most likely too guilty of dwelling there....

I am a little down about the visit and the coldness of it all..... Maybe I am mis-interpreting, but... maybe not....

I have slept horribly the past week or so.... I am semi turned around.... I am awake at 3 now instead of 4. I dream wildly....  Most times.... unpleasant things... Not good...

Thank you blogspot.... Thank you for hosting more than a decade of posts here on Windsor Island....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home