Monday, July 31, 2017

July is Gone.....

It has been a pretty active last two weeks of July. We have added a new roof, gutters, and downspouts.....  The roof was exactly $5800..... I am still waiting for the bill on the gutters and downspouts....  I wish I had the courage to do the siding.... instead of waiting until next summer.... but...  I just think it wise....

A steady leak has developed from the backyard spigot.... So... today I called the plumber.... He is unable to get here before August 8. A new switch off valve, new hose, new hose cart.. and patiently waiting for the plumber....

Anxiety while it was being done was pretty significant... But it is done...

Girls' weekend has come and gone.... Lakeside was the site this year... and other than a little unusual weather and hosts at the B&B it went well from all I can tell.   I was very sedentary during the long weekend.... Other than a mowing trip and a pizza party at the Smith residence..... I was very secluded.
July... is gone... all gone.... and opening day #51 is just around the corner... It will be the last one ever for Room 325...  But the question of will it be the last one for me remains....

Hang tough... and start working a little on the conditioning.... otherwise.... it may be a shorter year than we would like it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home