Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Dreary Sunday in November

A gray dreary Sunday in November.   We have not had many of these sorts of days this autumn season, so it would be inappropriate to complain about the weather.  Never the less, it is about 40 degrees and raining..... and it is about as gray as you will ever see.

The past week has wandered through and I am not sad to see it go. Sunday marked the fourth year since my father's passing..... and yesterday the fourth year since his burial.  There is not a single day that goes past without my mourning his departure.  He is always on my mind....

I attacked the leaves yesterday with the electric blower.  I won...  But... I am wise enough to realize that the blower was the difference.  I suspect there will be another round before the leaf season is over.

Not much else of note to share....  I just wanted to stop through and be a little more accountable to the Island. 

Now to push on to Thanksgiving.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home