So Long November and Other Notable Thoughts
November is quickly fading away.... just under two hours left and it shall be in the rear view mirror.
Tonight I went to the boys' basketball game vs. Northview. It was a close game throughout but the Wildcats hit a couple of very big three point shots in the deep right corner to pull the game out.
It is odd going into a place where a spent a great deal of my life. Even odder to contemplate that it will not be there year from now... Very odd indeed.
Notable that Jenny had to put her dog away today. Tumor issues in the stomach and the liver.... Some long faces and weary voices tonight when I called to check on them.
I am not really looking all that forward to December arriving.... Just not....
In the meantime... hang tough... and endure.
Tonight I went to the boys' basketball game vs. Northview. It was a close game throughout but the Wildcats hit a couple of very big three point shots in the deep right corner to pull the game out.
It is odd going into a place where a spent a great deal of my life. Even odder to contemplate that it will not be there year from now... Very odd indeed.
Notable that Jenny had to put her dog away today. Tumor issues in the stomach and the liver.... Some long faces and weary voices tonight when I called to check on them.
I am not really looking all that forward to December arriving.... Just not....
In the meantime... hang tough... and endure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home