Sunday, December 31, 2017

The End of 2017



It is sort of odd that 2017 is quickly coming to an end.  I have been trying to recollect all day long the high points and the low points of the year.  I don't really have any particular thoughts on the year. I have survived it and well.... other than the recent addition of the coaching position.... I have not really accomplished much at all.

I was hoping to come here this evening and wander through some of the things that have passed across my bow, but.... I am not so inclined this evening.   New Year's Eve 2017 will be quite possibly one of the lowest key ones I have spent in years and years. It isn't necessarily bad, it is just uneventful in almost every way. 

SO.......   smile if you can....  and wade right into 2018.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home