#42 - May 21, 2018
Colour My World was playing as the midnight hour approached.
It never seems to quite work these past few years. Perhaps I am alone. Perhaps it is just what I deserve. Nevertheless, Thank you for the day and night I’ll never forget.
Time it was and what a time it was,
A time of innocence, a time of confidences.
Long ago it must be, I have a photograph.
Preserve your memories.
They’re all thats left you.
——
And just like that.... 3 minutes after this post was literally posted, I receive a text.
Always a glimmer of hope.
It never seems to quite work these past few years. Perhaps I am alone. Perhaps it is just what I deserve. Nevertheless, Thank you for the day and night I’ll never forget.
Time it was and what a time it was,
A time of innocence, a time of confidences.
Long ago it must be, I have a photograph.
Preserve your memories.
They’re all thats left you.
——
And just like that.... 3 minutes after this post was literally posted, I receive a text.
Always a glimmer of hope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home