Dark
June 13....
It has been a very seemingly lasting forever run of days. I can't really remember the last time I was this out of whack. The retreat weekend led to some heated discussion. I have also been upset about a few other items.... and well... let's just leave it that I am nasty.
I think the root of all of my mindset is flowing through two points.... no... maybe three. In no particular order, lack of communication, the San Mateo situation, and the loss of my classroom to the renovation project. I just don't quite know how to overcome any of the three. Dreary dreary days indeed.
Summer Solstice is just around the corner. And with the arrival will be heat.
It also means the beginning of the painful decline into the darkness.
Dark..... Dark.... Dark Days indeed.
It has been a very seemingly lasting forever run of days. I can't really remember the last time I was this out of whack. The retreat weekend led to some heated discussion. I have also been upset about a few other items.... and well... let's just leave it that I am nasty.
I think the root of all of my mindset is flowing through two points.... no... maybe three. In no particular order, lack of communication, the San Mateo situation, and the loss of my classroom to the renovation project. I just don't quite know how to overcome any of the three. Dreary dreary days indeed.
Summer Solstice is just around the corner. And with the arrival will be heat.
It also means the beginning of the painful decline into the darkness.
Dark..... Dark.... Dark Days indeed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home