Friday, June 01, 2018

June and a Full Day

June has arrived..... 

Seems like May flashed by and was gone before you know it.

Today included a trip to and home from Columbus for the Division 1 State baseball tournament. Anthony Wayne pulled off a 1-0 win. I am happy for the coach of the Generals.  He was always a decent opponent to coach against.  The son of a former player is the starting DH.  Always good to catch up with the Heck family.   It is also notable that Coach Baumgartner was at the game as well.

After the trip back, I went to a graduation party.  The food was excellent.  The company was ok. And it seemed that  most were having a good time.

Well.... my eyes grow weary. #2 is flying home from a job in Mississippi tonight...... He ran into a short delay in Charlotte.   He is scheduled to arrive in Cleveland at midnight.   I hope all goes smoothly.

time to shut it down.....   I will stop in tomorrow... 

Unreal eh?  Two days in a row.... and a promise of the third.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home