All Star Game 2018
Here it is.... the mid point of summer. There is plenty of history linked to this event for me. Probably the most memorable was 1977. A date to the Pulaski Methodist Church Ice Cream Social followed by a horrible night and waking up in the morning with full blown appendicitis.
It is sort of ironic that I am feeling a little poorly tonight. Hopefully the night ahead will not be a repeat. Just feeling poorly.
Tomorrow is the 21st year. Hopefully it will be a smooth day. With the loss of IM there has been no attempt to stay connected. Either direction. A couple of emails exchanged.... but... well.... 21 years tomorrow.
I am slowly gaining ground on the summer project. It is about time.
Manny Machado is reportedly leaving for the Dodgers after tonight's all star game. He has been fun to watch and I have to admit it will be odd without him in the line up. If Adam Jones goes along with Zach Britton it will be very very different. Baltimore.... changes everywhere.
See ya July 17.....
It is sort of ironic that I am feeling a little poorly tonight. Hopefully the night ahead will not be a repeat. Just feeling poorly.
Tomorrow is the 21st year. Hopefully it will be a smooth day. With the loss of IM there has been no attempt to stay connected. Either direction. A couple of emails exchanged.... but... well.... 21 years tomorrow.
I am slowly gaining ground on the summer project. It is about time.
Manny Machado is reportedly leaving for the Dodgers after tonight's all star game. He has been fun to watch and I have to admit it will be odd without him in the line up. If Adam Jones goes along with Zach Britton it will be very very different. Baltimore.... changes everywhere.
See ya July 17.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home