And Now.... 31
Today son #1 is 31. In so many ways surreal. But then... again..... I am 57. Even more surreal. It was great that he called his mom this evening from the Giants game. He received a dozen peegie balls, a sock net, and a 34-31 Ash bat. There are another dozen AAA/MLB BP balls that were supposed to be there today. He sounded positive on the phone. A glimmer of hope? We shall see.
I went through a spell this afternoon A very poor attitude. Very poor. So I came home and took a quick nap. Better..... but.. was weird.... Even for me.
July 10, 1987.... Seems but a dream. Sure do miss having him around.
I went through a spell this afternoon A very poor attitude. Very poor. So I came home and took a quick nap. Better..... but.. was weird.... Even for me.
July 10, 1987.... Seems but a dream. Sure do miss having him around.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home