A November Weather Day
No school today. Ice.
I am not certain that I've ever experienced a cancellation this early in the school year for ice/snow. The pellets on the aluminum siding this morning signaled to pay attention. We had a two hour delay a few minutes after 6 a.m., and we ended up closing just a few minutes prior to 8.
Last night was the latest edition of the Hall of Fame balloting. We met at Indian Hills in the cafeteria. I have to admit that the seating was very uncomfortable. Not only for me,but many of the others were not exactly pleased. Enough of that whining. The meeting went smoothly and there are three new inductees. Too much attention was given to me and the recent Wood County award. Too too too much.
It seems lately that #1 has been communicating more often. I have to admit that I like it. It calms me. Otherwise, I think I would be and often am a raging bull. Let's just leave it at his communication is much welcomed.
School is plodding along. I am becoming a little more acclimated to the two sections of Freshmen World History. I have struggled to find a decent rhythm/pace in AP Govt and AP U.S.
I have just taken a scan of this post and noticed the abundance of the 9th letter of the alphabet. Does ti imply that self-centered is the tone of the day? Let us hope not.
Be alert.... smile from time to time.... let us prepare to make one of the most momentous decisions of this lifetime. I would very much welcome a chance at some internal peace. Perhaps making a decision would expedite the sense of peace. Who knows?
No School today... make something positive happen.
I am not certain that I've ever experienced a cancellation this early in the school year for ice/snow. The pellets on the aluminum siding this morning signaled to pay attention. We had a two hour delay a few minutes after 6 a.m., and we ended up closing just a few minutes prior to 8.
Last night was the latest edition of the Hall of Fame balloting. We met at Indian Hills in the cafeteria. I have to admit that the seating was very uncomfortable. Not only for me,but many of the others were not exactly pleased. Enough of that whining. The meeting went smoothly and there are three new inductees. Too much attention was given to me and the recent Wood County award. Too too too much.
It seems lately that #1 has been communicating more often. I have to admit that I like it. It calms me. Otherwise, I think I would be and often am a raging bull. Let's just leave it at his communication is much welcomed.
School is plodding along. I am becoming a little more acclimated to the two sections of Freshmen World History. I have struggled to find a decent rhythm/pace in AP Govt and AP U.S.
I have just taken a scan of this post and noticed the abundance of the 9th letter of the alphabet. Does ti imply that self-centered is the tone of the day? Let us hope not.
Be alert.... smile from time to time.... let us prepare to make one of the most momentous decisions of this lifetime. I would very much welcome a chance at some internal peace. Perhaps making a decision would expedite the sense of peace. Who knows?
No School today... make something positive happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home