It's That Time.....
So Long 2018
It is that time of year..... New Year's Eve. I have spent the last half hour or so wandering through the Island looking at previous posts from New Year's Eve and for the most part the guy who wrote those posts was not having a particularly good time. But the Island is full of those types of posts, therefore not surprising that New Year's Eve isn't much different.
Drove to Fremont today to have lunch with #2, his wife, and her mother and mother's friend. The original plan was to dine at the 818. It was closed, so Frickers became the choice. The wings punished me after I got back home. I suspect it may have been the dark soda reminding me about caffeine.
Rainy and gray today. Not particularly cold, just rainy and overcast. Supposedly high winds are supposed to kick up later tonight. Let's hope the trees out front do well.
Tomorrow is the annual prediction show here on the Island. I have been rolling around a few ideas but nothing too earth shattering. So..... with that said.... Happy New Year's Eve and we'll open 2019 tomorrow with a visit from our old friend Janus.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home