Tuesday, February 12, 2019

On Ice and Snow


ICE

Yesterday a two hour delay, and today a closure.  The winter weather is being particularly unkind over the past two to three weeks.  Numerous delays and cancellations are the norm.  Today it is an old fashioned ice storm. The icicles hanging from the cable television line are causing the line to sway pretty vigorously in the east wind.  

It has been more than a challenge to keep up with the necessary pace in the AP world of instruction. I am a full two weeks behind in APUSH. Even farther behind in Honors World History.  AP Gov't is about a week behind and well.... as for the freshmen... they are about two and a half to three years behind.... but that is another story. 

A problem as occurred at school.  As to its breadth and depth, it is impossible to tell. Everyone has a tight lip. I fear that some one's livelihood is in jeopardy.  He is a key component as to what we do. I fear even more that I will be called on to fill some of the responsibilities.  I fear the most, that I am physically not up to the task.  But... this is all conjecture.  For I literally know nothing, beyond the ban on communication.  We shall see.

I will spend a good portion of today breaking down basketball tape on Archbold for my friend in Defiance. 

Keep your head on a swivel. Plenty of unusual things going on .

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home