Two Months Out
Two months..... It was two months ago from yesterday that I had my event.
I am slowly and I do mean slowly in every sense of the word gaining ground. It some ways it is incredibly difficult to understand the unevenness of the healing. I was going through a run that was respectable. Now.... for the past week or so... I have slid backwards. My balance has declined and my endurance certainly has not been progressing.
I suspect that some of my issue is with the cpap. It is a terrorizing machine that "helps" me breathe more consistently at night since the sleep apnea was judged to be the driver of the blood pressure issues. I am not certain.
Physical therapy has evolved into message of left knee, my trapezius, and my shoulders. I have been doing most of my work at the Perrysburg branch. I still have a few sessions left, but.... it all honesty..... I am not certain that they are of much help to me these days.
Here is the bottom line..... I lost a great deal both physically and mentally on Feb. 20, 2019. The big question remains as to whether or not I can make it back.
We shall see.
I am slowly and I do mean slowly in every sense of the word gaining ground. It some ways it is incredibly difficult to understand the unevenness of the healing. I was going through a run that was respectable. Now.... for the past week or so... I have slid backwards. My balance has declined and my endurance certainly has not been progressing.
I suspect that some of my issue is with the cpap. It is a terrorizing machine that "helps" me breathe more consistently at night since the sleep apnea was judged to be the driver of the blood pressure issues. I am not certain.
Physical therapy has evolved into message of left knee, my trapezius, and my shoulders. I have been doing most of my work at the Perrysburg branch. I still have a few sessions left, but.... it all honesty..... I am not certain that they are of much help to me these days.
Here is the bottom line..... I lost a great deal both physically and mentally on Feb. 20, 2019. The big question remains as to whether or not I can make it back.
We shall see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home