Saturday, May 04, 2019

And Suddenly It Is May

May has arrived....  Four days ago to be exact.

May has always been an influential month. Perhaps May 2019 will be influential.  Hopefully if it does choose to be influential, it will be a positive influence.

Recovery process continues to be ebb and flow. Last night after attending Ron Demko's mom's showing, I simply ran out of gas.  I quite frankly do not recall a single instance in my lifetime of being so totally exhausted. Genuinely, I could not muster the strength to roll over. It was a little scary.  I took a leave of absence from the cpap.  Scouting reports reveal that I stopped breathing for several extended periods of time before mid-night.

I have to confess to being very impatient these days.  I feel as if I am waiting....   I suspect that it is waiting to retire.....  Hopefully I am not making a mistake by sticking it out one more year.....

And then who knows.....   who really knows?

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home