So Long.... May 2019
May is all done..... Not one of the better Mays.... but... well..... I have spent the month battling balance issues. Since traveling last weekend to the grand cemetery tour, I have taken a few steps backward.
School has come to a close as well. 36 years of teaching came to close today. There is still a work day on Monday. It has been one of the oddest years for a million reasons. As of this moment, I am pretty much set to come back for one more.
June comes tomorrow.... let's be positive and gain some ground.
peace
School has come to a close as well. 36 years of teaching came to close today. There is still a work day on Monday. It has been one of the oddest years for a million reasons. As of this moment, I am pretty much set to come back for one more.
June comes tomorrow.... let's be positive and gain some ground.
peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home