Friday, July 26, 2019

July Winding Down.....

I have been remiss....

I have neglected the Island.  No excuses.....  I have had a ton of time and there is absolutely no reason for not to have stopped through and dropped off a few thoughts.

It is the 26th of the month.  There a have been a few things going on.... so.... let's get to them.

1- The Island turned 13.  Thirteen years ago, I started this blog. Seems that it has been a reliable place to come to for the most part. It is always interesting to wander back through previous posts.  13.

2 - I emailed and then attempted to call on the 18th. Email made it.... unknown about the call.  I left a voice mail.... but not after screwing up and saying the wrong parting word.... I called back immediately.... and corrected myself....   But as to whether or not it was head, I have no idea.

3- Physical therapy has been going on..... and it has involved to messages of my neck on the left side, along with major work on my left shoulder.  There has been some attention paid to my left knee, but.... I am not certain that I am gaining all that much territory.

4- I met the new athletic director. He seems nice... but a bit naive.  I will leave it at that and hope that he will grow into it.

----

Difficult to understand that it is the last Friday of the month. Time is constant.  I am not.

Hang right in there..... August looms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home