Thursday, January 30, 2020

Wondering

January is fading fast.  Only one day left.  It has moved through pretty quickly. Possibly the most amazing thing has been the weather. Rarely see frost in the a.m. so far and rarely below 25.  Very unusual.

Things are plodding along at the new school building. I still have not been inside the new gym, but did watch a girls game tonight online from the new facility. Frankly it looks nice.  It reminds me a great deal of Perrysburg and Central combined.

I had an interesting visit with the baseball coach. No baseball nor softball allowed in the new facility. Spring training will occur at a rented sports facility for a hefty price of $10,000. Not even allowing the teams to throw on the football field.   Simply makes you wonder.

I have had a few good days and some not so good days.  Did manage to take in the Defiance at AW game Tuesday. Also kept the score book vs Lake and vs Wauseon for the boys games last weekend.  Wondering if I am finally gaining a little speed.

Wonder if I will be at the scorers table tomorrow night....  Wondering if I will be at the first game in the new gym. 


Wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home