On School and Minimalism
I have been pulled into the cesspool of scheduling.
Yesterday I received an email from one of the counselors stating why the APUSH class must be second semester. Today I received a follow up from the other counselor. No room for movement. No discussion. To add insult to injury, I will have first period planning instead of planning during the middle of the day. No room for movement. I genuinely feel as if I am being boxed in. It is worse than the final days of athletic directing.
Am I just a natural whiner? It is such an unbecoming trait.
Today is the first day of flying solo round two. So far so good. I have enjoyed the breakfast of champions, ground a few old documents in the shredder, chatted with a colleague voice style (see paragraph 1), and contemplated immediate retirement. I need to back away from that last segment. I don't want to do anything rash, but frankly.... it is cooking on the front burner.
What I really need to consider is a major trend toward minimalism, not only with possessions, but in expectations related to my priority list.
Anyways.... I had best get productive know that has become 10:25 a.m. Best get on with the planning for AP Gov't.
Yesterday I received an email from one of the counselors stating why the APUSH class must be second semester. Today I received a follow up from the other counselor. No room for movement. No discussion. To add insult to injury, I will have first period planning instead of planning during the middle of the day. No room for movement. I genuinely feel as if I am being boxed in. It is worse than the final days of athletic directing.
Am I just a natural whiner? It is such an unbecoming trait.
Today is the first day of flying solo round two. So far so good. I have enjoyed the breakfast of champions, ground a few old documents in the shredder, chatted with a colleague voice style (see paragraph 1), and contemplated immediate retirement. I need to back away from that last segment. I don't want to do anything rash, but frankly.... it is cooking on the front burner.
What I really need to consider is a major trend toward minimalism, not only with possessions, but in expectations related to my priority list.
Anyways.... I had best get productive know that has become 10:25 a.m. Best get on with the planning for AP Gov't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home