Monday, June 14, 2021

A New Week

 


Off to a fairly smooth start this morning.  Was up at 4:15.... completed a few in 1958.... egg fajita breakfast with orange juice....  showered....  and now visiting the Island. 

It is a cool morning with a nice breeze. It is a fine thing that the weather broke from the oppressive humidity.  

The Orioles are just woeful these days.  They arrive in Cleveland tonight and are trying to break a 15 game road losing streak. It is just woeful. The Orioles managed to take two of three in Baltimore about a week ago.  With a little timely hitting and hopefully a couple of solid pitching performances, we will have a nice visit in Cleveland.  I do wish I had the strength to try it on Thursday.  I just don't see it happening.  Sad or pathetic.   Most likely both. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home