Sunday, July 18, 2021

On 24 And The End Of Girls' Weekend


 July 18th has arrived and so has Sunday.

First on July 18...  Little did I know how much impact that day had on my life. I have analyzed the events of that day and the subsequent days in regard to how they impacted not only me, but also the people around me.... and definitely the people not around me.  24.

Today is the end of solo time for a couple of weeks. It has been one of the more unproductive solo stretches in some time.   I did manage to do some leg work, and was fairly active, especially yesterday. Today I just don't have the hop in my step.   Maybe it was the big leg workout... maybe it is just my lack of will....  Hopefully Mount Vernon was a positive for all involved.

Last evening one of my college friends called and explained that he will be coming to Northwest Ohio this coming Thursday.  Total lie from me saying that I won't be in NW Ohio.....  Avoidance due to my monumental humiliation. 

Sometimes it seems that I am gaining ground... and then... the bottom falls out and I am as secluded and introverted as it gets. Disgusting pretty much sums it up.

So....  watch 24 pass into the fog of time... and hold on tight.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home